Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Surprise!

Two more ... hahahhahahhahahhaha........wheeeeeee.....I'm losing it!  And, don't even ask what I'm going to do with them all!  I haven't a clue.....yet.

The purple one I made a few days ago..but, wanted to add some little bugle beads on the long strokes in the Pansy type flower...and, re-take the pics...I only had two on there and didn't really like the look of it.  I'm naming her Pansy ...of course.

Click on them to see some of the beads ... it will get you closer ...




















They are both made from fabrics I received years ago from the Hoffman Challenge when Madame Pompadour took fourth place.  They sent me a pile of lovely stuff...

This one is still called "little girl" .... I'm thinking of names for her ... the fabric has a fall look to it... with some gold on the edges of the leaves... so I went with gold and green beads.




















We now have septuplets.... they look like a bunch of Easter Eggs sitting on the table....






3 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

They look so cute in the lineup pic. Make an Easter tree thingy for spring.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Vee,

Hope you are doing well.
I love all of your cute Dotee Dolls.
I have made some in the past and they are very addictive. :)
I have missed you over at my blog. :(
If you get a chance please stop by and see my post about a Lego Sculpture Exhibition that I just saw and please leave a comment. :)

Hugs,

Lin said...

What are you going to do with all of them?