Friday, January 23, 2015

Just hanging out....

...or on...or, off .. or something.

Susan had a funny pic of a gull trying to swallow a too big fish... and this doesn't go anywhere near that for a laugh...but, maybe a little giggle.

He has a sunflower seed from the feeder in his tiny beak...but, why he chose to go to this spot with it I don't know.  How is he going to eat it hanging upside down?  Hmmm....

When they get a seed, they usually go to a branch...hold it down with one little foot and nibble at it daintily  ... til it's gone.

Surely he must have gone there after his unusual decision to do some calisthenics mid flight....

Click on the photo to see him bigger














Here is what they usually do.....
Much simpler ... hahahha..













                                                                 



7 comments:

Terra said...

Cute little birdie.

mick said...

Very cute and I wish I had a camera in my hand more to capture great moments like that!

Hannah said...

I have the same adorable Chickadee, they are such fun to watch. Cute shots!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wonderful photos! Chickadees are so hard to get pictures of because they are so fast. My favourite birds!

Lin said...

I thought he was dead! Silly bird.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Another nice shot Vee

Sue (this n that) said...

Aw this is sooo cute Vee - what fun!!! :D)