Sunday, October 20, 2013

What a sloth I am..

I was thinking that with the change of seasons I would get back to blogging because I would be busy with crafting and such and, well, figured I may have things to talk about.  But... nope...didn't happen ...  yet....

I still have some digging to do in the garden area...things to clip etc..and dirt to move ...although, having said that I'm waaay ahead of last year.  The weather has been great.  And, I don't know if it is anything to do with weather or what ..but, look at my traffic light Aspens.

Red, green and yellow...  nobody in the neighbourhood has a red one...they are all asking if we sprayed it red or something.... how silly would that be?



















All I know is ..how pretty they look when I peek out at the yard.... I'm loving the new landscaping.















  I have begun some crafty things, but ...sorry ...can't show them yet... 

Off to stir some soup now.... that's another thing that has been keeping me busy...more cooking and baking ...with cooler weather I love to play in the kitchen......



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's interesting how our favourite things seem to change from season to season. My hubby and I were just saying today that it was funny how we go from loving iced tea in the warm weather and as soon as it turns cool we immediately switch to hot tea.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your aspen do look so pretty. I look forward to smelling your lovely baking and cooking:)

Lin said...

I LOVE those 3 trees! It's like they are showgirls waiting for you to peek out the window and look at them. :) Such pretty trees.