Friday, February 15, 2013

Share a smile Friday

Bob's Pant-cape Tuesday was fun.... well worth a giggle, smile or laugh right out loud, so do check out his page....and just keep on scrolling ....waaaaay down .... my guy is there too......

I can't find my page from last year ...and I know I participated...but, perhaps only on his blog... so... you'll have to go there to see periwinkle "pants" on Bernie...

other than that ..  check out this page from Tuesday... or just scroll down a post or two ........to see him this year ...trying desperately not to hang himself ..yet again!@  Sadly.... it is now his most unfavourite word.... hahhaha.... maybe next year he will let somebody else give it a go.


 Heeellllpp!!




check out some other smiles for your Friday....




6 comments:

Caro said...

Poor Bernie...that looks somewhat uncomfortable! thanks for the smile. Caro xx

JoZart Designs said...

Poor Brave Bob... I thoguht he'd hung himself there for a minute. He certainly gets up to allsorts of mischief around the house!
Have a great weekend,
Love Jo x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I hope you rescued him quickly. I am sure he is sorry for being naughty. he did make me smile, though. xx Maggie

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

Thanks for the smile ... really does not look like a comfortable position to be in.
Have a lovely weekend
hugs
Carolyn

Catherine said...

LOL! It looks like someone has been up to shenanigans! Too funny!
Happy weekend!
xo Catherine

Annie said...

I am still chuckling from seeing his antics earlier in the week so thanks for linking it up to join in the fun this week.
Hugs,
A x