Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo a week....

This week the theme is "feet".  If I had a live bear or bunny I'd have some pics of their soft fluffy feet for you.... or a kitty or puppy...for sure ...but, seeing as I don't have any pets...other than Mr. BV... I'll show you some of the other feet around here.



















Frikkles was first in line.... he's a keener...















Even threw himself over backwards so you could get a better view.... uh, Frikkles... it's okay, we see them just fine buddy....















Next thing I knew... they were all kicking back... feet in the air....















Big ones, little ones.... furry ones and fancy ones...



















Some were all feet...... like little Joey.















I think some were more about the hats .....















Leonard found other things pretty fascinating.... although his feet were still in the picture...



















Here was my first foot as a canvas for some embroidery.... I took a class and we did some bullion stitching on a big woollen bear.  I named her Rosebud.

Well, there you have it.... bears and bunnies... my house is overrun with them......

Today I'm working on some little slim pink feet....















Pretty tiny looking in comparison to brown tie bunny's barges.... but, for the overall size of the new guy....they will be perfectly adequate.

18 comments:

Daisy said...

Feets are very, very cute! I like to get my toes massaged; it feels nice.

Unknown said...

Awww.... Vee these are the cutest of the CUTE!!! I LOVE Frikkles and how he just flopped back to oblige the feet lookers! ;o) And Joey is just way too cute for words.

Thanks for fulfilling my adorable requirement for the day! ;o)

JudiA said...

Well, I certainly got my dose of cute for the day! You do such amazing work - the embroidered foot is to-die-for GORGEOUS.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

very cute feet!

MaryO said...

Now those are really cute feet! Love the embroidered one, but Brown Tie bunny's are pretty, too.

Serena Lewis said...

All so cute, especially little Joey! Beautiful embroidery too, Vee.

Petrinetrollmor said...

You are fantastic, Vee. I have to smile :) So many beautiful feet and paws, only you can do this !!

I love the embroidery foot, it is fantastic ! You are so talented and your work is so perfect and accurate and with such precision !

I love your bunnies, too !

Very well done !

hugs from Norway

Shelly said...

I really love all your furry pal feet...Shelly

Sue said...

There is something so enchanting about little furry feet...or in the case of Joey, big furry feet!

Love them all!

Sue:)

Healing Woman said...

I love the embroidered foot. Talk about one of a kind! Just want to cuddle your cuties.

Beedeebabee said...

Oh gosh Vee, all these feet are just too cute! I loved this post!!! "Frikkles"...how adorable! I love all your bunnies and bears and feet! That foot with the embroidery is just darn gorgeous! You're so very talented...and really funny too!
xoxo Paulette

frayedattheedge said...

gorgeous - I wish my feet looked that good!!

Michelle Eaton said...

I love your bears Vee, and their little feet!!! I was just wondering if you sell them online at all?

Pauline said...

Gorgeous little feet, love the little needle felted ones, although they are all lovely.

Pauline

Shashi Nayagam said...

Such cute feet!! Had fun catching up with you.

Anonymous said...

Cute feet photo's and I too love that embroidered foot the best, very lovely!

Jennifer Rose said...

aww very cute feet and much easier to handle then a real bear foot :p

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Vee! I love them, I love them. I can look at their feet all day.They are so cute.I love the pinks ones. And the big feet.Awesomw .Does your talent know no bounds? LOL,
XXOO Marie Antionette