Saturday, January 9, 2010

no resolutions... but....

I don't do resolutions.  But, sometimes at this time of year it is good to re-assess things, and, especially if I hear some good ones...I might take note.  Or...I might even hop a bandwagon and go along for a little ride.

Some blogs are just plain fun to visit.... Daisy the Curly Cat is one I enjoy daily.  She is a fashion princess.. is pretty clever, lots of fun, and she and her "little" brother Harley are always up to something....

I reeeely like her list.  Especially the last one... I already play with lots of toys... I eat more treats than I should.. but, hey, we only live once... I take naps almost daily... I do give occasional biteys...hmmm... maybe that one too needs a bit more use... lol ... and then..just have more FUNS>>> yep... that's the main one.   I'm already adding more of it to my days....

  • Play with more toys
  • Eat more treats
  • Take more naps
  • Give more Biteys
  • Have more FUNS !


This is for Bob... he will recognize it from last year.... I haven't been able to build anything with the dry, blow away snow up 'til now...but, today..it is "Chinooking".  Temps have climbed from -21C to +6C.  By tomorrow I bet the snow will be soft and wet enough to roll... I'm making a snowman, .. or... a bear...

12 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

have more funs is a great resolution/goal to have :)

Daisy said...

Hooray for good resolutions!!! I am adding to my resolution list "Stay extra warm"!

I like your snowbear.

Alexandra MacVean said...

LOVE your list. Adore it...and you! :) Happy New Year.

Sue said...

Must have more 'funs'...important for living a long life!

Love the snowteddy!

Linda Fleming said...

Playing more is always a worthy goal ;)

So Bob may live again soon?

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Vee,
I'm sooo cold and its 14 degrees for the first time in years.How can you stand the cold all the time? I will not evev be on here much this morning,but I wanted to pop in and say hello. Love your snowbear, he's so cute.
I don't do anything for New Year.Don't want to break any promises to myself...LOL.I love food and toys to much...LOL. Eat ,sleep, play and be merry...LOL. What else is there in life to do. I know ...but thats beside the point.
Happy New Year My snow bunny
XXOO Marie Antionette

Unknown said...

More biteys - sounds like something we should all strive for! ;o)

That snow bear is absolutely adorable!

Deena said...

Hello! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a great 2010! We are going to almost 40 degrees this week in Michigan..come on over and visit!

JudiA said...

Oh, I LIKE those resolutions. "More funs" for sure!

sandy said...

Love your resolutions. And cool snow man!! or rather "cold"...

Deena said...

Your snow teddy is very sweet looking! (I really like Serenity - aptly named!) Fabby

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

WA-HEYY!!!