Tuesday, December 16, 2008

singing hedgehog..














Finally getting the rest of my decorations unpacked and set out. This little lady hedgehog will be singing from the mantle ... ... almost bear-like in cuteness. I suppose that's why I couldn't resist her. She must be about 10+ years old or so.....









...another frosty image from yesterday's picture taking effort....











.....gift of a a knee blanket from years ago also... ... it's perfect for a cooler night .. staying all toasty by the fireplace, drinking cocoa, eating popcorn ... enjoying a movie..... then maybe a sip of port... .... mmmmm...I'm feeling all warm and cozy already.











At least it is a bit warmer today.... only -12C... and sunny again...






4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures of the frosty window panes are lovely. Your hedgehog is adorable! You must have made her, too!?

All Bear by Paula said...

You surely do see a whole heap of weather where you live Vee! Brrrr!!!! Love your fuzzy tree pic ... so pretty!

Linda Fleming said...

Love the darling hedgehog! She's so cute. I've given up trying to catch up with Christmas. This one has just gotten away from me. Yes, I am the Christmas Slug-LOL!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Brrrrrrring on the hot chocolate!
What a cute little mouth your hedgehog has!
Tree number 2 is now decorated and the tinsel has been flung around! I now declare Christmas has arrived at our house!
One week and counting......!