Wednesday, May 9, 2007

more physio

Another day of 2 hours of trying to make this foot move and get rid of the pain and limping.....nobody seems to know for sure what it is. I finally decided I have to get serious. My whole body is getting stiff and sore from walking like this. It is ridiculous.

I went straight to the doctor's office and told them I was sitting till I saw someone and I didn't care who as long as it wasn't the janitor. Funny... they put me in a room within about 5 minutes...got a referral for an x-ray.... limped down the hall and it was done in 10 mins. at the lab in the same building...hmmm..usually you have to book days in advance. The squeaky wheel getting some grease or are they finally as concerned as I am?

Then... groceries.. bank..and finally limped home for tea and a nap....oh, alright...I also had a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter on it. I was getting kinda peckish and by then I deserved one. Totally zonked out for an hour and a half! How will I get any dolls done at this rate?..or bears?.. or anything for that matter?

The yard needs a good going over... the greenery is beginning to sprout in my gardens...and nobody is paying any attention to it. I don't even like to go out onto the yard area right now... flat floors is bad enough...uneven ground is treacherous. If I turn that ankle now..I will be in really big trouble. I am starting to feel a bit like a prisoner or an invalid...hate it.

Well, that's my whining for the day.... I am off to bed and I'll try to have a more productive one tomorrow.

No comments: